Searchable Magic Book Contents
It has always seemed to me that magical inventors tend to keep their ideas running in more or less the same lines. It isn't exactly possible to name the inventor by seeing the trick as, for example, musicians are sometimes able to recognise the composer by his style.
Ken De Courcy
Abracadabra, Vol. 15, No. 368, 1953, p. 53
2,560 publications, indexed with more than 118,061 entries.
- 19. September 2021 The Artful Mentalism of Bob Cassidy
- 19. September 2021 Mentology
- 16. September 2021 The Monster of the Secret Art
- 14. September 2021 Paramiracles
- 14. September 2021 Let The Audience Do The Show
- 14. September 2021 Dynamite Mentalism