Searchable Magic Book Contents
"I'm writing a book on magic," I explain, and I'm asked, "Real magic?" By real magic people mean miracles, thaumaturgical acts, and supernatural powers. "No," I answer: "Conjuring tricks, not real magic." Real magic, in other words, refers to the magic that is not real, while the magic that is real, that can actually be done, is not real magic.
Net of Magic, 1991, p. 425
2,560 publications, indexed with more than 118,061 entries.
- 19. September 2021 The Artful Mentalism of Bob Cassidy
- 19. September 2021 Mentology
- 16. September 2021 The Monster of the Secret Art
- 14. September 2021 Paramiracles
- 14. September 2021 Let The Audience Do The Show
- 14. September 2021 Dynamite Mentalism